FW: Upcoming JETCC Collection Systems Classes & MLRC update
Sobiecki, Tammy
Tammy.Sobiecki at maine.gov
Thu Sep 24 08:22:59 EDT 2026
Good morning,
On behalf of JETCC, I'm forwarding the information below. Please share amongst your employees that may be interested.
As for Maine Local Roads workshops, I've received your emails & calls for registrations for Snow & Ice & Drainage. Filling up VERY QUICKLY! Again, my apologies for delayed responses as I'm still not back in the office yet and only working 20 hours a week. Due to still only working part-time, it's taking me longer than normal, so please be patient. I will get you all registered & respond to each email. If I haven't & you're unsure whether or not you or your employees are registered, please feel free to reach out.
I also want to remind you that registration is open for the MMA Convention at the Augusta Civic Center on 10/7-10/8. For agenda & registration, please go here: https://www.memun.org/Training/Events/Convention
Thanks for your patience!
Tammy Sobiecki
Maine Local Roads Center
Program Coordinator
16 SHS
24 Child St.
Augusta, ME 04333
Tammy.sobiecki at maine.gov<mailto:Tammy.sobiecki at maine.gov>
207-624-3263
207-592-3371
I'd like to tell you about a couple of trainings we have coming up dealing with Collection Systems which may be relevant for the ME Local Roads calendar.
Oct 20, 2026 - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - EJ Prescott, Gardiner
Collection Systems Diagnosis & Maintenance Series #3: Asset Management (26F-JET643) (6 TCHs)
https://payments.neiwpcc.org/product/collection-systems-diagnosis-maintenance-series-3-asset-management-in-person-26f-jet643-6-tchs/?utm_source=JETCC&utm_medium=melocalrds&utm_campaign=4628746176
Jan 12-14, 2027 - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm - EJ Prescott, Gardiner
NEWEA Collection System Certification Exam Prep (15 TCHs)
https://payments.neiwpcc.org/product/newea-collection-system-certification-exam-prep-in-person-27s-jet040-15-tchs/?utm_source=JETCC&utm_medium=melocalrds&utm_campaign=46291
Each link will bring you to their listing page with details, pricing, and registration.
Thank you so much. Please let me know if there's anything else you need.
Sincerely,
Brett Willard
Environmental Analyst - Training Development Specialist
NEIWPCC-JETCC
584 Main Street
South Portland, ME 04106
P: 207-253-8020
F: 207-771-9028
bwillard at neiwpcc.org<mailto:bwillard at neiwpcc.org>
neiwpcc.org/maine<http://www.neiwpcc.org/maine>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DD4A75.10A48770]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://maillist.informe.org/pipermail/maine-local-roads-center-listserv/attachments/20260924/6b52c54a/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 16546 bytes
Desc: image001.jpg
URL: <http://maillist.informe.org/pipermail/maine-local-roads-center-listserv/attachments/20260924/6b52c54a/attachment-0001.jpg>
More information about the Maine-Local-Roads-Center-listserv
mailing list